2Section 15.2-2308 of the Code of Virginia, Counties, Cities and Towns, requires any zoned locality to establish a Board of Zoning Appeals (BZA). The County of King George has a 7 member Board. Generally, the BZA serves as an appellate body for persons aggrieved of any zoning decision or determination made by County staff. The BZA also serves as the review agency with specific discretionary authority to approve or deny variance requests to specific code sections in the County’s local zoning ordinance.
Meetings, when applicable, are held on the fourth Tuesday of every month at 6:30 p.m. in the Board Room of the Horace A. Revercomb Building located at 10459 Courthouse Drive King George, VA 22485
- Tony Scaramozzi, Chairman, (At Large), Term Expires: 5/31/2025
- Kevin J. Buckley, (Dahlgren), Term Expires 12/31/2026
- Robert Vanatta, (James Madison), Term Expires: 6/30/2027
- Mark Varney, (At Large), Term Expires: 9/20/20206
- Trische Mollner, (Shiloh), Term Expires: 12/31/2025
- Walter Moss, (At-Large), Term Expires: 6/30/2027
- Vacant, (James Monroe)
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
Log in to member website